The Author Radio Show covers news, interviews and discussions with professionals within the publishing industry who help authors and writers – write, publish and market their books successfully.
This hour long show has two segments – one called ‘What caught your eye’ where professionals share their opinion of what’s new in the publishing industry that week.
The second will be an interview with a professional who provides a service to authors – from writing, coaching to publishing to book marketing.
Excellent interview with Amy Edelman. She talks about Indie Reader and how Indie authors are discovered on the platform; and also talk about author reviews and the latest on Amazon and the Publishing industry.
More about Amy
Amy Holman Edelman spent her professional life as a publicist for consumer products (M&M’s, Dunkin Donuts, Hanes). She wrote books as a hobby, including one indie (later sold to a trad publisher) and two traditionally published books. Edelman launched IndieReader in 2009 and since that time the site has grown into a one-stop shop for discriminating indie readers and authors.
IR’s products, services and properties regularly gets books in front of discerning readers, bookstore buyers (nationally!) and helps authors with packaging, design, public relations, marketing and distribution.
Book discoverability has never been easier. You can find out more: www.indiereader.com
- How to repurpose your podcast interviews - November 10, 2015
- What do you look for in a podcast host? - November 4, 2015
- What NOT to do during your podcast interview - October 27, 2015
- Why do people hate the sound of their voice? - October 6, 2015
- Case Study: How to leverage your services with audio testimonials - October 1, 2015
- Ep 007: Discovering Indie Titles - August 3, 2015
- Marketing your book as you write - June 12, 2015
- Ep 006: Crowd Publishing your next book - June 12, 2015
- Ep 005: Book Reviews, Social Media and Marketing - June 3, 2015
- Ep 004: Integrating Amazon and Social Media with AuthorRise - June 1, 2015